10 Weird Facts About You

September 12th, 2005 by Yano

I’ll put mine up later today….

1) I find Rick Moranis very sexy. No one believes me.
2) When eating fries at a restaurant, I like to line up my fries before eating them, like a little queue, because I like them to cool off
3) I have two big phobias - the dark, and icebergs or other large things underwater. The thought of 15% of the iceberg being visible and the other 85% lurking underwater terrifies me
4) I’m double jointed. I can’t keep my finger straight without it locking.
5) I used to hate guacamole, until I tried it. Now I can’t get enough.
6) It’s easier for me to talk to people through a computer than it is face to face or on the phone.
7) When I was in eighth grade I wanted to be a fashion designer. I had notebooks of sketches and everything
8) Everyone who meets me and my sisters thinks my middle sister is older than me. It’s not that she’s taller or looks older, I just act younger.
9) I have yet to be beat by someone at Tony Hawk Pro Skater by someone not named Jeffery
10) I always cross my fingers when passing a cemetary and hold my breath and make a wish when crossing a bridge.

Next week: 10 Ways Your Country Can Change for the Better

16 Responses to “10 Weird Facts About You”

  1. Thoughts from an Empty Head Says:

    Weird

    Ten Weird Facts About Me

    Geez, this could be a book. Only ten?

    I know that there is an Evil Monkey that lives in my closet.

    I’ve worn lipstick and eye shadow once before.

    I know a professional hitman.

    I know what a dead body that’s b…

  2. SAP Says:

    Up and running.

  3. Karl Says:

    I got ‘em up!!

  4. Daphne Says:

    Posted mine!

  5. Tara Says:

    Mine are up. That was a fun one :)

  6. Stacy Says:

    Mine are up :)

  7. bumblebootie Says:

    mine are up! :)

  8. Chronochaser Says:

    Ten Weird Facts About Me

    Today’s Ten On Tuesday …
    Ten Weird Facts About Me
    1) I have an annoying tendency to animate my hands while I’m conversing or explaining something.
    2) Whatever song is last played around the spot I last occupied is most likely still …

  9. Mike Says:

    Posted!

  10. elena Says:

    I’m dying to read everyone’s answers! Keep the fun questions coming. Do you ever visit our sites and read what’s posted?

  11. Denizzy Says:

    I’ve been waiting for the chance to say this…

    Mine is up!

  12. Tiff Says:

    Mine are up!!!

  13. Elton Says:

    Ooo, a fun one :)

  14. Lea Says:

    That was quite cathartic!

  15. Liz Says:

    I played a little late on this blog. :)

  16. Kitty Says:

    mine are up (finally) …