There are some shows that I’m not too proud to say I watch, but I do…either because there’s nothing else to watch and I’m intrigued, or because I secretly love them.
- I’m a Celebrity, Get me Out of Here! - I hate myself for watching this show
- Wipeout! - This is my son’s favorite show. When other kids are watching Dora and Mickey Mouse over and over every day, my son watches Wipeout. What can I say? He likes watching the pain of others…
- Oprah - the other day I cried with her and Celine Dion. Damn her.
- Extreme Home Makeover - this is a show that’s guaranteed to make my tear up, if not cry. I’m a sucker for these kinds of shows!
- Manswers - this show on Spike is awesome. One of the few shows that my husband and I enjoy watching together. It’s as if a bunch of college guys put all their questions in a bowl and Manswers picks several to answer a week.
- Real World/Road Rules challenges - You know that there’ll be a massive fight, lots of hook ups and backstabbing when watching this show
- Cake Boss - I’ve always wanted to be a cake decorator. I live through Buddy.
- Life After People - What happens to the earth if people suddenly disappear? This series goes around the world and shows us how all our technology and changes to the earth will slowly revert back to the wild. Addicting!
- True Blood - Always loved vampires. Always will.
- How It’s Made - Takes totally mundane things and shows how they’re made, which is surprisingly really interesting. Who knew I would enjoy watching all the little bristles being put into a broom in slow motion?
Next Week: 10 Things That Turn You Off About People
Please subscribe if you want to receive weekly reminders: