Now that the US has chosen a president, what do you think is going to happen in the next four years?
- The economy issues will not be magically fixed in a year. People will complain.
- The issue of a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage will come up again
- Gas prices will rise again
- The war in Iraq will end
- Chicago will be awarded the 2016 Olympics, thanks to being the hometown of the President
- I hate to be negative, but there were a couple spoiled assassination plots against Obama when he was just running for the presidency. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are more to come now that he’d been elected President
- Americans become “cool” again outside of the US
- There will be big changes in how our country deals with health care
- Saturday Night Live will rarely spoof Obama in skits because there isn’t a lot to make fun of there
- Sarah Palin will pop into the news every now and then, and will announce that she’s running for president in 2012
Next week: 10 Things You are Thankful for This Year
Please subscribe if you want to receive weekly reminders: