There are some people who are great students, that love studying and have a great attention span. I am definitely not one of those people!
- Homework (of course)
- Labels - The popular group, nerds/geeks, goths, jocks
- Uniforms (went to Catholic school)
- Fill in the blank questions rather than multiple choice
- Lugging around heavy books
- Trying to find out who you are and where you fit in - it was harder for some than others
- In college, you could be 19 and get into bars, but had to be 21 to drink. Not fun.
- Cramming all night for finals
- Having your roommate refuse to share her horticulture notes with you because you and your other roommate ditched and had Subway instead
Next week: 10 People You’d Love to Meet, from Nino.
Please subscribe if you want to receive weekly reminders: