The Olympics start this Friday, and as a little kid I’ve always loved watching them…but there are times I wish there were more events to watch…sometimes watching the marathon can get boring.
So what events do you think should be in the Olympics? For a current list, go <a href=”">here</a>. Your list could be serious or fun - mine will be a mixture of both.
- In-line skating: short track speedskating is already a winter Olympics sport, why not the summer equivalent?
- Iron man triathalon: it would be like the equivalent of the track and field pentathalon, but much more grueling
- Billiards: So non-healthy smokers can get into the Olympics, too
- Mixed Martial Arts: the Olympic Octagon!
- Whirly Ball (google it!)
- Ballroom Dancing: so we can cry to the screen, “but it looked so beautiful!” when they get low technical marks, just like in ice skating
- Frisbee Golf
- Hide and Seek - each country gets one person to play. The seeker is a neutral person. it could be boring to watch, but hidden cameras may make it more fun
Next week: 10 Favorite Villains from the Movies, thanks to CJH of <a href=”http://theittybittythings.blogspot.com/”>it’s the little things</a>
Please subscribe if you want to receive weekly reminders: