For those of you who are still in school….improvise!
- Cell phones. I was in school in the days of pagers/beepers. When I was in high school, only drug dealers had pagers.
- GoogleMaps, Yahoo!Maps and Mapquest. How did any of us get around without online maps?
- Democrats vs. Republicans - It didn’t seem so bad when I was in school
- Reality Shows - TV programming had actual content…except for MTV, though the Real World back then was actually good
- Road Trips were fun - now Road Trips will get you in the poorhouse!
- You actually had to have TALENT to be a celebrity - acting, singing, etc. None of this fame whore crap!
- All the other countries thought that the US was awesome. Now, not so much.
That’s all I could come up with for now…sorry the list is late!
Next week: 10 Things That Annoy You About Work
Remember to share some comment lovin’!
Please subscribe if you want to receive weekly reminders: