Sometimes we’re so busy moaning and groaning about the stresses in our lives, wishing for things we can’t have or the life we should have had that we forget to appreciate how lucky we are to be alive. So what makes your life wonderful?
- My son! Every day I’m thankful he’s in my life
- The rest of my family. Sorry family, you’re all lumped into one number.
- My city. Well, the city that I grew up in….I’m in a suburb now. Chicago is a great city to live by!
- Friends that don’t abandon me even though I’m crappy at keeping in touch
- Working at home - it’s a love/hate thing
- Our DVR. Even though we have 3 televisions in the house, we still fight over the main TV. With a DVR, I can just watch my stuff when I’m up late at night
- Leftover birthday cake. YUM.
- The fact that I’ve learned to enjoy cooking, rather than finding it a chore
- Getting more into photography
- I’m really good at what I do for work, even though there are times when I don’t like it much
10 Superstitions, Traditions, and/or Personality Quirks
If you post your link, try to check out and comment on the blogs of 2 other players. It’s always nice to see a comment, so spread the love. Who knows? You might find a new favorite blog out there! New players, let me know in your comment and I’ll add you to the blogroll.
I’ve also noticed that some of you are members of <a href=”http://www.mybloglog.com”>MyBlogLog</a> - click below if you want to join the 10onTuesday community.
Please subscribe if you want to receive weekly reminders: