There’s no getting by easy on this one like saying “giving it to charity” or “saving it for my kids’ college”. You’ve got a million dollars, and you’ve got to spend it on yourself. Your list can add up to a million dollars, or each of the items on your list could be huge million dollar splurges. Your choice! Be greedy, spoil yourself!
My million dollar shopping list
1) A house - not a mansion but nothing too small…maybe something around 800K
2) A Wii, and lots of games - 1K
3) Computer stuff - a kick ass laptop, new desktop, printer, external drive, the works! - 10K
4) Become the ultimate photographer - new lenses, tripod, filters, flashes etc. - 15K
5) Trip around the word for my family - 35K
6) A new fridge and a standalone freezer - 7K
7) In-home gym equipment - 20K
8) Mountain bike and gear - 3K
9) New car - 70K
10) Entertainment - DVD’s, iPod, music, big screen TV’s - 35K
This list was a lot harder to make than I thought it would be!
Next week: 10 Things You Can Do Instead of Watching TV
Please subscribe if you want to receive weekly reminders: