Haven’t had time to update the site, so you get to enjoy this black/green theme for a another week.
Once again - after the database corruption, I lost my Ten on Tuesday notification list, so if you’d like weekly updates, please sign up again!
Now time for this week’s topic - a repeat from a couple years ago, but we’ve got some new players…
1) “On Bended Knee” by Boyz II Men - In college, we always used to stand in a circle and sing this together. What a painful song.
2) “You Got Me Up” by Cajmere - this is MY song. When it comes on I own the dancefloor, baby!
3) “Que Sera Sera” - Me and my sisters were singing this song on karaoke, then my dad told me to let Fatima sing, implying that I sucked. I haven’t had confidence in my singing since then.
4) “Supersonic” by JJ Fad - We’d always play this song on the cafeteria jukebox in high school.
5) “When I Fall in Love” by Celine Dion - it was the first song that Dave and I ever danced to.
6) “1979″ by the Smashing Pumpkins - Drunk in college at Manny’s apartment, with the video camera hooked up to the TV and making weird music videos.
7) “Move Along”by All-American Rejects - This song was in heavy rotation on VH-1 around the time Ben was born. Many late nights were spend feeding Ben and watching this song.
8) “You Light Up My Life” by Debbie Boone - I was lost in the house once, and my parents found me by listening to me sing this song.
9) “Those Were the Times” by Miguel Reyes - Gets me all teary eyed for my old college days.
10) “Nothin’ But a Good Time” by Poison - Good times driving around with Melanie, Ken and Maui in high school.
Next Week: 10 Reasons Why It’s Great to be a Woman (or Man)