- Elected a new president, and my hometown of Chicago looked great on national television
- Switched to a new department in the company
- Seeing Ernie Banks, Andre Dawson and Ryne Sandburg in person at the Cubs Convention
- Watching the lunar eclipse in February
- Doing a walk-a-thon for cancer on a windy, chilly, super-rainy day
- Saved the life of a turtle as he crossed a busy street
- Seeing the New Kids on the Block in concert. Going back in time 20 years has never been so much fun!
- Realizing that glaciers are truly a majestic sight to see in person
- Michael Phelps and his 100,000 gold medals
- The first time my son said, “I love you, Mommy” on his own
Next Week: 10 Things You Want to do in 2009
If you’d like for your blog to be added to the sidebar, just mention it in your comment - I’ll be doing some year-end cleaning to the blogs on there and will be adding new ones.
Have a good new year, everyone!
Please subscribe if you want to receive weekly reminders: