You can pick inventions that were created in the last decade, century, millenia or whenever. I’m pretty sure that my list doesn’t include world changing inventions, and there may be some inventions that I have taken for granted and haven’t even thought of, but here’s mine:
- The internet - from directions to email to reviews of restaurants, there are a lot of ways that the internet has made my life a little easier. An extra plus? Wireless internet.
- Cell phones - although I never answer mine
- Wheelie Luggage (i have no idea what they’re called, but it’s the one with a handle and wheels)
- The Computer
- The Microwave
- Remote Controls - I don’t like getting off the couch
- Tampons and winged Sanitary Pads without Belts (sorry guys, TMI, I know, but I can’t imagine wearing a diaper with a belt once a month!)
- Rechargeable batteries - I save a TON of money recharging batteries
- Digital Cameras - I wasted a lot of film with shots that I didn’t like, or shots that didn’t have the right settings. Now, I can take as many pictures as I want and print out the ones that I want to put into albums.
- Fast heating curling iron, because I hate spending a lot of time on my hair.
This was a pretty tough list to make!
Next week: 10 Favorite Sports to Play/Watch
Please subscribe if you want to receive weekly reminders: