I have no idea why I started doing some of the things that are on this list - maybe things that people told me when I was little that I just never stopped doing. Some are superstitions, some are just little quirky things I do…
- I always cross my fingers when passing by a cemetary
- When I order fries with my meal at a restaurant, I line up several fries in a queue line to cool off before I eat them
- Out family tradition is going to midnight mass on Christmas eve and opening our presents afterwards
- Every winter, I push my sister into the snow in front of our house. Several years ago, I hadn’t realized that my father planted a tree in front of the house and that the brick border was hidden under the snow. With that said, my sister still feels pain in her ribs whenever the weather turns bad. I’m such a mean sister.
- I always set my alarm 30 minutes before I have to wake up, because I’ll always snooze the alarm - for an hour. Which makes half an hour late for everything
- Whenever I travel for work, I wear a locket with a picture of my son Ben in it
- All of my comic books have to be bagged and boarded
- I cannot have long fingernails. The clackety clack sound they make on my keyboard drives me crazy
- I always wear new clothes on New Year’s Eve
- I only use Q-Tips, any other kind of cotton swab isn’t good enough for me.
10 Places You’d Love to Travel To (That You Haven’t Gone to Yet)
If you post your link, try to check out and comment on the blogs of 2 other players. It’s always nice to see a comment, so spread the love. Who knows? You might find a new favorite blog out there! New players, let me know in your comment and I’ll add you to the blogroll.
Please subscribe if you want to receive weekly reminders: