Please subscribe if you want to receive weekly reminders:
I love playing games, all sorts. I used to play a LOT of video games back in the day - so much that my parents hid the controllers from me! I don’t have much time anymore, but if I get a Wii for Christmas (moms can want Wii’s too!) I’ll make some time!
- Super Mario Brothers - a classic! Many hours/days/weeks of my life were spent trying to beat some sort of Mario Brothers game
- Cranium - Great game for a big group of competitive people
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater - I played my guy friends at this and beat them so badly they went home to practice only to come back and get beat again
- Texas Hold ‘Em - I was addicted to playing this game online for a while…fortunately it was only pretend money!
- Taboo - Lots of great, loud memories with this game
- War - One of the easiest card games ever!
- Thrill Kill - banned in the US because of extreme violence, me and my cousins spent many a Christmas bonding over this game
- Operation - Never had it as a kid, but every time I went over to someone’s house who had it, I HAD to play
- Boggle - I’m not the best at it, but I love to play. They’ve got webboggle online, which I haven’t played in a while!
- The SIMS - Is it a game? or is it me practicing how to play God after I take over the universe? I think the latter.
Next week: 10 Favorite Things to Complain About