10 Cities You Could Live In (for a month, for a year…if you couldn’t live in your own)
1) San Francisco - My favorite non-Chicago city. There’s so much culture, life and personality in this city. I love the feel of it.
2) Seattle - Another city with a personality that I love. Also, being in the greater Northwest, the city is so beautiful and green. I don’t care about the fact that there aren’t a lot of sunny days…I’ll just get a sunlamp for inside the house.
3) Wailea, Hawaii - I love Hawaii, and it was a tough choice to choose one place. I chose Wailea on the island of Maui because it was really beautiful there and it’s got some great beaches
4) Long Beach, CA - I know a lot of people think that Long Beach is ghetto, but there’s actually some really nice parts to it. We lived there before and I wouldn’t mind living there again.
5) Vancouver - for many of the reasons I chose Seattle….plus, it’s in Canada, so I don’t have to worry about American politics!
6) Denver, CO - Great city, a lot to do, and there’s a lot of sporting activities that can be done.
7) Orlando, FL - Why? Because I love Disneyworld! I’d get a season pass and go every weekend!
8) Salt Lake City, UT - Even though their weird alcohol laws count against it, it’s a beautiful city, with some great and friendly people. Also, there’s a lot of places to snowboard.
9) Toronto - I love the downtown area and the vibe of the city
10) Santa Monica, CA - Because it’s a damn cool place to live…right by the beach, the Promenade, there’s a lot to do here!
Next week: 10 Things You Do When You Have Nothing Else to Do