1) Greece - I’ve always been interested in Greek mythology, so I’d love to see the ancient ruins there.
2) Japan - I was there once on a stopover, but not long enough to see the culture. I’d love to see the modern and traditional Japan. It’s a country that is way ahead in some aspects, yet still keeps a lot of its history and past.
3) Egypt - Just like Greek Mythology has intrigued me, so does ancient Egypt. To see the pyramids is a big dream of mine.
4) Brazil - My cousin’s husband is from there, and he always talks about it. I’d love to see the beaches and rainforests.
5) Italy - A country full of beautiful architecture, art and food. What more could a girl ask for?
6) Sweden - I’d just love to see what it would be like to live here, they’re so progressive in their way of life and thinking.
7) China - I’d love to see the Great Wall…I’m sure there will be a lot of changes going on there with the Olympics so near
8) Monaco - Just to see what the big deal is with this mini-country
9) Vatican City - I’d like to check out this new Pope guy. Sorry, but to me, Pope John Paul II will always be the pope to me…
10) England - Because my favorite prince is Harry….:-P
Next week: Ten Things You Will NEVER Do Again…