1) The President
2) The Educational System - “No Child Left Behind” needs to be left behind! Howabout giving more money to our schools than to the military?
3) How divided our country is - it’s always Democrats vs. Republicans
4) The amount of troops we have in Iraq - we don’t have enough to protect us in case someone were to attack us
5) Gays should have the right to marry. Even better, government has not right to say whether or not they should…that’s a case for religion.
6) Change the way the electoral college works - it would be proportional to how people within a state vote, rather than an all or nothing win of all the states electoral votes
7) No more life time terms for judges. They could have a long term, like 10 years, but lets not keep them in there forever!
8) Lower the drinking age to 18. I never understood the reasoning behind letting 18 year olds have the ability to elect the people to run our country, but not let them have a beer.
9) Have some sort of way to lessen legal disputes. Americans have fallen into a bad habit of suing each other over anything, we need a way to filter the stupid ones out before any money is wasted on them
10) Lessen the amount of negative political ads, which turn off voters from voting at all and concentrate on having candidates send out positive messages.
Next week: 10 Movies That Have Made You Cry