1) It means more when you work for something and get it, rather than if it’s just handed to you
2) Get regular checkups
3) If you have to act like someone else to be someone’s friend, then they’re not really your friend. Find people who like you for who you are.
4) Most of those popular kids in school will end up unemployed, pregnant or in jail. Stick to the books, kid.
5) School is important, but getting straight A’s aren’t everything. Well, it might get you a car, but don’t kill yourself over studying too much.
6) As much as I want to keep you at home close to me, go away to college
7) Save your money
8) Don’t be in a hurry to be a grownup - it’s over rated
9) Don’t lie to me. I know all the lying tricks in the book. It will only get you into deeper trouble.
10) Don’t be afraid to be different, to think outside the box. It makes you unique.
Next Week: 10 Great Love Songs