1) The commercial where they herd cats - it played at theSuperbowl several years ago.
2) The Budweiser Donkey Clydesdale commercial
3) The Gatorate 23 vs. 45 commercial - the young Michael Jordan against the old one
4) The Coca Cola Mean Joe Green commercial, where he gives his jersey to a little kid that gives him a Coke
5) The Budweiser frogs - Bud…..Wise……Errrrrr.
6) The Eagleman Commercial - I think it’s only local to Chicago, but I love it when the eagle lays an egg….”Oooh, look at those low rates!”
7) Pets dot com - “because pets can’t drive”, when they start playing Chicago’s “If you leave me now” and show a turtle crying, I just have to start laughing
8) The guy who’s making spaghetti for his girlfriend, but accidentally drops it on the cat as she walks in. I don’t remember what it’s for, but it was funny.
9) Nike’s “if you let me play sports” campaign for female athletes
10) Any Hallmark commercial
Next week: Best Current Actors/Actresses