There are so many to choose from…but I’ve narrowed it down to 10 - celeb and non-celeb…
1) wilwheaton.net - the original ‘celebrity’ blog.
2) faux-toe-rama - Redpac’s photoblog, it’s one of the best out there - great photos AND funny as hell. Check out the archives.
3) whatabloggingpollak - I can always go here for a good laugh, she makes even the most normal events into a comedic production.
4) Margaret Cho - I love her. She’s not afraid to say what she thinks, and her posts are always interesting.
5) Michele - The prom queen of the internet. Everyone either wants to be her, or be her best friend. But it’s well deserved - she updates all the time and always sparks food for thought.
6) Zach Braff - There’s a boyish charm about him, and his posts are hilarious. And how could you not have loved him in ‘Garden State’?
7) bumblebootie - She updates frequently, there’s always something new on her moblog, and I steal pics of family events from her site when I forget to take them. She also posts songs there that I’ve never heard before.
8) Legends of the Drunken Master - How did this guy get to be such a pimp? There is always pics of him on here with pretty girls and posts about partying. What a life!
9) Korean Ryan - An American living in Korea to teach. I’ve always been interested in cross cultural differences, and he runs into a ton of them there!
10) Go 2 the Start - Her life experiences are so different from mine - she travels all over the world, I travel all over the US. A good read!!
Honorable mention - Tara, for pimping me out on her blog as her inspiration for blogging (well, something like that)
And of course, my blog is my favoritist of the favorites. If that’s even a word.
Next week: 10 stupid things you did as a kid