…at least from what I can remember, so I guess this isn’t “All Time”. Don’t have time to do all ten, but I’ll do as many as I can…
- Devin Hester returning the opening kickoff of Superbowl XLI for a touchdown. What a high!
- Pretty much any game-ending Michael Jordan play in a NBA Finals
- Brandy Chastain’s penalty goal that won the women’s World Cup for the US
- Mary Lou Retton’s perfect 10 in the Olympics
- Keith Traylor, Chicago’s defensive lineman, intercepting a pass and carrying it 62yds, totally looking winded and terrified by the end of it
- Mike Tyson bites Evander Holyfield’s ear. Ewww, but memorable!
- Michael Phelp’s 8 gold medals in the Olympics
- Cal State vs. Stanford, 1982, “The Play”…Stanford has the lead with 4 secs left and does a kickoff, Cal State catches it and does a million laterals, and Stanford’s band is already out on the field celebrating and Cal just runs right through them. HILARIOUS and AWESOME at the same time. “THE BAND IS OUT ON THE FIELD!” So good, I had to link it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fZCCAqoSwY
Next week: 10 Guilty Pleasures on TV
Please subscribe if you want to receive weekly reminders: