This part is still under construction at the moment...but for now, you can see my:
Here's a compilation of those quiz things that people love sending through
email. I'll post up more when I go through my email box....these are just
the ones that I've posted on my blog.
100 Things About Me
All About Me #1
All About Me #2
If You Call Me...
the numbers game
All About Me #3
All About Me #4
100 Things About Me
1. I was born in Chicago, and have lived there all my life until now.
2. I have two sisters, Claudine and Fatima
3. I have a rabbit named Luscious and a dog named Ewok. They don't get along too well.
4. The only time I've been off the North American continent is to go to the Philippines.
5. My favorite job was was sorting out invoices with my roommates at a liquor distributor. free booze.
6. I like flying United, because O'Hare is a hub, but I LOVE the ATA biscuits.
7. I was born with a full head of hair.
8. I played with a swing band called 'The Mood Swings' in high school.
9. Our drummer moved on to play with the Mighty Blue Kings.
10. I'm a Gemini, and everything they say about them is true of me.
11. Me and my sister made up our X-Men movie cast years ago, we had Halle Berry as Beast's girlfriend.
12. I'm easily brought to tears by Disney movies.
13. There were two consecutive days in my life where the only thing I ate was my roommate's cheesecake.
14. I want kids so I can take them to Disneyworld and squeal with happiness when they meet Piglet.
15. I drive a 2000 Honda CRV and beat my husband when he says the newer model is nicer.
16. I was a smoker. For a year. And a couple months after that. And every once in a while.
17. I have almost every book that Anne McCaffery has written.
18. I've been collecting comics since 1995.
19. Three of my most expensive comics where shredded into a nest by my rabbit.
20. I can never make up my mind.
21. Penicillin gives me a rash.
22. I'm almost legally blind without my glasses.
23. My first time in a college club, I danced so badly that a girl took me aside to teach me how to dance.
24. Before we started dating, I tried setting up my husband with several other women
25. I carry my camera with me wherever I go.
26. All my fingers (except thumbs) are double-jointed.
27. My parents hid my Nintendo controllers for me when I was a kid because I played so much. So I borrowed my friend's extra controller.
28. I work with boys, most of my friends are boys, when I hang out with girls, I punch them on accident.
29. My ears are lopsided.
30. Clinique Days are my shopping weakness. Any day can be my shopping weakness.
31. It's easier for me to chat with people on the computer than it is to talk to people in person.
32. I'm eyebrow deficient. One tweeze and they're all gone.
33. I never ever ever ever want to go back to school again.
34. People say I'm outgoing, but in reality, I'm incredibly shy and freak out in social situations.
35. I'm not competitive, but I don't like to get beat.
36. The reason I don't sing is because me and my sisters were doing karaoke and my dad told me to quiet down and just let my sister sing.
37. I'm a lipstick fanatic.
38. I say 'you know' and 'like' at least 5 times a sentence when I talk.
39. People say I have a Chicago accent.
40. I travel all the time, but I've never found a place I love more than Chicago.
41. I was drum major and president of band council in highschool.
42. Wesley Snipes and I danced salsa in a club in Chicago.
43. I always wear cheap watches, sunglasses, earrings and rings because I always lose them.
44. I wanted to be a fashion designer when I was in 8th grade.
45. I don't take compliments well, I don't think people are telling the truth.
46. My mom always told me to smile with my mouth closed. Only in highschool did I figure out I looked better with an toothy smile.
47. I still have my lower permanent retainer even after the fact that I got my braces taken off over 9 years ago.
48. My youngest sister beats me. Literally.
49. Together, we harass our middle sister, like flinging single grains of rice at her.
50. I babysat an iguana named Alonzo for a year.
51. I can easily pick up most objects with my toes.
52. "Exorcist III" is the most scariest, most disturbing movie I've seen.
53. I've thought of creating a section of my website to critique the tiramisu I've had during my travels.
54. I have really bad hearing.
55. My memory is even worse.
56. I went to Catholic school for 12 years, four years at an all girl high school.
57. Sometimes I can be seen as snobby, but it's because I don't know what to say.
58. I type fast, but only when I look at the keyboard.
59. I played softball in 7th grade.
60. My 8th grade volleyball team was 2nd in the city.
61. I love the color purple.
62. I've had my webpage since 1994
63. It was called "Christine's Purple Passion"
64. Someday I want to go to Athens
65. In college, I hosted an event called Spam-apalooza
66. Our wedding pictures were taken at Wrigley Field in Chicago
67. The quickest breakup I've had was in an elevator, from the 2nd to the first floor.
68. I love to eat.
69. I'm afraid of the dark.
70. Xena: Warrior Princess and the X-Files are my favorite TV shows ever.
71. I can fall asleep anywhere, but never get enough time sleep.
72. Sometimes I care too much about what people think and how people feel.
73. I got a perfect score playing solo clarinet at a competition when I was in 4th grade.
74. For some strange reason, I get what I want, with positive and negative results.
75. I've been criticized for being to peaceable and trying to create a happy world around me.
76. I call my Olympus Camedia C-750 "Cammie II".
77. I have not found anyone who can beat me at Tony Hawk Pro Skater III.
78. High school friends called me "Q" because I was always asking for quarters to make phone calls.
79. For a while I thought my dad worked for the Filipino mafia.
80. I don't know how to cook.
81. I'm the comedian in the family, but in reality, I'm just a dork.
82. When I'm depressed and traveling, I shop
83. In college I was in an improv comedy group called Motu Tsunami
84. I hate wearing socks.
85. I'm very close with my cousins in Chicago
86. I did one show with the Chicago improv group, Stir Friday Night! when one if their cast couldn't do a show.
87. That was the first time someone asked me for my autograph.
88. I love to drive on Devon Ave. after a snowfall to see it clinging to the trees.
89. I've dislocated my shoulder twice - once when skiing, the other at Disneyworld
90. I don't like drinking pop out of a can. I like it in a cup with ice.
91. When I was in 8th grade, I wanted to be a fashion designer
92. I like helping people with their websites
93. When it comes to work or doing favors, it's hard for me to say 'no'
94. I'm a hotel snob - I need to get that free shampoo and conditioner.
95. It's easy to win my first level of trust, getting my complete trust is near impossible
96. It's because I think everyone is conspiring against me.
97. In my last semester of college, I went to the bars every Thursday night except one.
98. My license has been doublechecked at bars more after I turned 21 than when I used other people's ID's before I turned 21
99. I had really bad acne as a teen, so when I get a zit now, I freak out.
100. I've been told I'm a great hugger.
1. Name: Christine Feliciano Estacio
Return to top
2. Birthday: 05/27 and I seem to have forgotten the year
3. Piercings: One in each ear
4. Tattoos: Tattoo free
5. Height: 5'3". OK. 5'2 and 3/4"
6. Shoe size: 8
7. Hair color: Dark dark brown
8. Hair Length: a short angled bob
9. Pets: Luscious the rabbit and Ewok the dog
10. In the morning I am: Not wanting to wake up
11. All I need: is love
12. Love is: returned when you give it
13. If I could see one person right now: my mom.
14. I'm afraid of: being alone
15. I dream about: long movie type dreams that linger and haunt me throughout the day
1. Movie you rented: Ghost World
2. Movie you bought: it will be Whale Rider
3. Song you listened to: The end theme to the Two Towers (I just watched it)
4. Song you had stuck in your head: 'Bad Boys' from Cops
5. Song you've downloaded: Download? What's that? Uh, "Seven Nation Army" but the White Stripes
6. Person you've called: Marlon
7. Person that called you: Claudine
8. TV shows you've watched: Mutant X...the TV was on...
9. Person you were thinking of: Dave!
1. You have a B/F or G/F? No. I have a husband.
2. You have a crush on someone? Yes. My husband. And Mark Wahlberg.
3. You wish you could live somewhere else? Not really
4. You think about suicide? I have...
5. You believe in online dating? Yes. It's been quite successful for some people I know.
6. Others find you attractive? Maybe. It would be nice.
7. You want more piercings? Yeah, I've thought of it.
8. You want more tattoos? Nah...
For or against...
1. Long distance relationships: Worked for me!
2. Using someone: Hmm...I'm torn on that one. I'd be lying if I said that I haven't used someone. It depends on how. *wink*
3. Suicide: Against.
4. Killing people: That's another tough one. I can't say against, because the death penalty comes to mind. So lets just say, when a person's time comes, it comes.
5. Doing drugs: It's your body, go ahead and mess it up as you wish.
6. Driving drunk: Against, but once again, I admit to doing it in the past.
1. Food? Sushi, Tiramisu
2. Song? all time fave, On Bended Knee by Boys to Men
3. Thing to do? Sleep
4. Thing to talk about? Comic Books, Short Track
5. Sports? Love to play and watch football, and I like to watch speedskating
6. Drinks? Boba Shakes, Jack and Coke, Iced White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks
7. Clothes? Out: Jeans and a baby tee. In: Pajama pants and a T-shirt
8. Movies? The Princess Bride, Contact, Pulp Fiction
9. Bands? Barenaked Ladies, Outkast
10. Holiday? Halloween, Christmas
11. Car? My Honda CRV
12. Ever cried over a girl/boy? Yeah.
13. Ever lied to someone? Yes.
14. Ever been in a fight or arrested? Uh, not that I recall...
1. Shampoo do you use? Garnier Fructris
2. Perfume/Cologne? JLo's Glow, Prescriptive's Calyx, Estee Lauder's Pleasures
3. Number of times I have had my heart broken? Once, but I got over it, quickly
4. Number of hearts I have broken? Let's not go into numbers here...
5. a. Number of guys I have kissed? Intentionally? Because there have been a number of accidental kisses in there. Nonetheless...I plead the fifth on this one.
5. b. Number of guys I have kissed in the last three days: Zip. My hubby is back in da LBC and I'm in Chicago. No kissy kissy for me.
6. Number of drugs taken illegally? At least one...
7. Number of people I would classify as true, could trust with my life type friends? There's a lot. I hope if the time ever comes I'm not proven wrong.
8. Number of people I consider my enemies? Um...At the present time, I can count 4 people that I believe don't care too much for me. There are possibly many more.
9. Number of people from high school that I stayed in contact with: Enough to count on one hand.
10. Number of CDs? Damn. Who's got time to count?
11. Number of scars on my body? I scar easily due to a lack of vitamins. There are many. Are we counting the scars on my heart? Hardee har har...
12. Number of things in my past that I regret? Ack...Let's not even start!
With the opposite sex:
1. What do you notice first? Smile, then ass.
2. Worst thing to say? You're like a brother to me, dude!
1. Makes you laugh the most? Dave
2. Makes you smile? My cousins
3. Gives you a funny feeling when you see them? The police
4. Has a crush on you? Um...I dunno...and even if I did, I'm not naming names!
5. Easiest to talk to? Jaygee
Have you ever:
1. Sat on the Internet all day waiting for someone special to I.M. you? Not waiting for someone to IM me, but I have sat on the internet all day.
2. Saved AOL/AIM conversations? Yes. The FBI might need it someday. Though saving conversations can also be a BAD thing. Very bad!!!
3. Cried because of someone saying something to you? Of course.
4. Fallen for your best friend? Yeah, I guess so...
5. Rejected someone? Yeah. But I'd like to say I've got that down to an art.
6. Been cheated on? Hmm...yeah
Who was the last person:
1. You talked to? Fatima. She's in my room
2. Hugged? Marian before she left yesterday
3. You instant messaged? Dan
4. You laughed with? Fatima
1. Color your hair? Not anymore. I should be at 100% natural hair color by now.
2. Ever get off the darn computer? When Dave the Slavedriver makes me do chores. Yes. :-P
3. Hablas espanol? un poco.
Have you/ Are you/ Do you:
1. Obsessive: At times, yes
2. Could you live without the computer? I shudder tihnking of such a question
3. Like watching sunrises or sunset? Sunsets,yes
4. What hurts the most, physical pain or emotional pain? Emotional
1. I want: Peace of mind
2. I wish: for more wishes
3. I love: life
4. I miss: my mom
5. I fear: being disliked
6. I hear: the clicking of the keyboard
7. I wonder: who wrote the book of love
8. I am: me!
9. I will: be better
1. What is your full name: Christine S. Feliciano Estacio...that's a mouthful! (but legally, it's just Christine F.
Return to top
2. What color pants are you wearing now: Red Old Navy pajama pants with white, blue and pink hearts
3. What are you listening to right now: "Blow" is on TV
4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number: 18
5. What was the last thing you ate: Some sort of meat thing at Genghis Khan
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be: I was always a fan of Violet-Blue
7. How is the weather right now: Chilly, about 45 outside
8. Last person you talked to on the phone: Dave
9. Your favorite TV show(s): Smallville, Angel, Friends, all the Law and Orders, Monk
10. Do you like the person who sent this to you: Monica is a cool chica, though I haven't met her...Susan's got a pretty inspirational story...I only hope I stay that active as I get older...well, I hope I just get active period.
11. How are you today: I feel blah. Tired for some reason. I think I have the plague. Or maybe I'm just full.
12. Favorite drink: Iced white chocolate mochas with soy milk
13. Favorite alcoholic drink: Do I have to pick one? Jack and Coke, car bombs, kahlua and coke, guiness
14. Favorite sports to watch: Football, short track, billiards, hockey
15. Hair color: dark dark brown
16. Eye color: Dark brown
17. Do you wear contacts: Yes. Without them I'm almost legally blind.
18. Siblings: 2 younger siblings, Fatima and Claudine
19. Favorite month: May, because all the cool people were born then.
20. Favorite food: Sushi, tiramisu
21. Last movie you watched: DVD: View from the Top, Theaters: Big Fish
22. Favorite day of the year: Christmas Eve/Christmas
23. What time did you go to bed last night? 3am
24. Summer or winter: I'm a winter gal
25. Hugs or kisses: I'm a hugger.
26. Chocolate or vanilla ice cream: Chocolate
27. Do you want your friends to write back: If they know what's good for them.
28. Who is most likely to respond: Kathy, Mike, Mel, Marilyn
29. Who is least likely: I dunno...I have no idea who's reading this...but if I sent it, Claudine....because SHE SHOULD BE STUDYING.
30. What's under your bed: I dunno...we haven't lived here long so I haven't had time to mark my territory with mess, so right now, just a couple spiders and lost socks.
31. What books are you reading: Comic books right now - Fables, 1602, New X-Men, Elektra, Exiles, Batgirl
32. What's on your mouse pad: It's just black. I'm lame.
33. Favorite board game: Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Taboo, Guestures, Cranium, SIMS, Roller Coaster Tycoon...oh wait, not all of those are board games...
34. What did you do last night: Made dinner, watched TV, hung out with the
35. Favorite thing to do to pass time: Surf the net, work on my page, chat, watch TV
36. Can you touch your nose with your tongue: No.
37. What (I'm changing this to who) inspires you: People who are selfless and give to others without expecting anything in return, or any recognition for it.
38. Red, plain or salted popcorn: Salted, with lotsa lotsa butter.
39. Favorite flower: Hibiscus and Irises
40. What I have to do to prepare for my day: Wake up. That's my biggest challenge for my day.
Return to top
- if you call me Yano, then you're someone from college or the internet
- if you call me Sisterfriend, then you're one of my sisters
- if you call me Sharra Defender of the Universe, then you're one of my sisters
- if you call me Delux, then you're one of my cousins
- if you call me Tin-Tin, then you're an older relative of mine
- if you call me Tin, then you're my dad
- if you call me Ate, then you're a younger relative or one of my college 'siblings'
- if you call me Christini, then you're Mel or one of my guy friends from home
- if you call me Christini-Weinie, then you're Manny Fanny
- if you call me Yano-Chan, then you're Hawaiian Sam
- if you call me Dude, then you're someone I work with
- if you call me Psylocke, then you're someone from IRC from waaaaaaaay back
- if you call me Felici-yahhhno, then you're high school bio teacher
- if you call me Q, then you're one of my best friends from high school
- if you call me Adingcrunch, then you're Mike
- if you call me Stupid Girl, then you're Nikki
- if you call me the Erotic Exotic, then you're Jaygee
- if you call me Feleesi AH NO, then you're Alan
- if you call me Christina, then you're my sixth grade science teacher
- if you call me Scooter, then you're Gil
- if you call me Bo-Bo, then you're my husband, Dave
- if you call me Chris, then you don't know me that well, or you're one of the 3 people I let get away with that
- if you call me Christine, then you're everyone else
1 ... is the number of times I've gone to Bally's since I moved here
Return to top
2 ... sisters I have, Fatima and Claudine
3 ... years Dave's residency lasts in Chicago
4 ... beaches I've been to this weekend (Newport, Venice, Hermosa and Huntington)
5 ... is the month I was born
6 ... times I've been to the Chicago Comic Convention
7 ... years that Dave and I have been together
8 ... months I've been married
9 ... times I've watched 'Scary Movie 2' since I moved here (our DVD collection isn't too big)
10 ... women that were bridesmaids/principal sponsors at my wedding
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find the fourth sentence. Write down what it says.
Return to top
"My father survived the attack, but it killed his spirit." (Elektra comic book)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
3. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.
4. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
5. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
TV and air conditioner
6. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About an hour ago, me and Dave went to Huntington Beach for lunch
7. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
8. What are you wearing?
An orange 'Long Beach' tee, a black skirt/shorts
9. Did you dream last night?
10. When did you last laugh?
About 5 minutes ago
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Christmas stockings - we never took them down
12. Seen anything weird lately?
There was this gross stuff on the pier earlier...looked like dried boogers
13(a): What book are you currently reading?
Still on 100 Years of Solitude, haven't had much time to read lately...been reading comics a lot
13(b): What is the last book you finished?
The Da Vinci Code
14. What is the last film you saw?
Kill Bill V2
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A really good computer
16. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I was asked to join the track team in high school, but chose band instead
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
That's a tough one. There's just too much.
18. Do you like to dance?
19. What is the last thing you ate or drank?
A mocha shake at Ruby's
20(a). Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
20(b). Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Riley....actually, I don't have any boys names....but I think that name is cool
21: Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yeah...but only in a country that has indoor plumbing
1. What color are your kitchen plates? Ecru with swirly designs on the edges
Return to top
2. What book are you reading? Still on 100 Years of Solitude...I've been reading it for about 100 years...
3. What's on your mouse pad? A black gel wrist supporting pad thing...once I actually get a DESK I'll get a nicer one...
4. What's your favorite board game? Clue
5. Favorite magazine? Photoshop User Magazine...but I never get it because it costs an arm and a leg.
6. Favorite smell? Fresh Laundry
7. Least favorite smell? REALLY old soy milk
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Snooze, Snooze, Snooze
9. Least favorite color? Hot Pink
10. How many rings before you answer the phone? 3
11. Future child's name? We're debating about it...Trinity or Benjamin, I guess
12. What is most important in life? Loving
13. Favorite sound? Little kids laughing
14. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
15. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Yeah
16. Storms, cool or scary? Ultra Cool!
17. What type was your first car? 2000 Honda CRV
18. If you could meet one person dead or alive? Martin Luther King, Jr.
19. When is your b'day? May 27th. Mark your calendars!
20. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? I don't EAT broccoli
21. If you could have any job, what would it be? Teaching kids art
22. If you could have any color hair, what could it be? I'm thinking about highlights again
23. Have you ever been in love? Yes
24. Is the glass half full or half empty? Half full
25. What are your favorite movies? Too many...The Princess Bride, Contact, The Little Mermaid, Pulp Fiction...
26. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? no.
27. What' under your bed? Right now, just dust bunnies. Last year, I would have been afraid to tell you
28. What's your favorite number? 18
29. What is your single biggest fear? Not being able to have kids
30. Favorite CD? Tough one...probably Lauryn Hill's first CD.
31. Favorite TV show (s)? on air right now? Um...All the Law and Order shows
32. Hamburger or hotdog? Hotdogs
33. Favorite soft drink? Orange Crush
34. The best place you have ever been? Maui, Hawaii
35. What screen saver is on your computer right now? Just a blank screen
36. Full name: Christine Sanchez Feliciano
37. Cats or dogs? Dogs
38. White holiday lights or multi-colored? Color. Lots of them.