My 7 Month Old

Sweetpea, originally uploaded by Yano.

My little girl turns 7 months old tomorrow! How time flies!

Yeah, I know I had said that I’d be posting more, but I’m trying…I’m surprised I even had time to post the last play-by-plays! I definitely want to talk a little about the Oscars, but maybe later.

Later!

2011-03-08 02:40:08

Komodo Dragon says

Wow, she looks absolutely adorable. You’re right about time flying, enjoy every moment as she grows up and save the memories in photos and videos to cherish together for years to come.

2011-03-31 12:36:42

Sue says

She is adorable. I’m sure she’s a great joy to your family.

2011-04-01 16:09:29

student enrollment says

Wow Yano she is so cute, love her outfit. Do you have more pictures of her?

2011-04-22 03:37:58

Remedy Market says

Of course, she does. But I believe we should respect her private life.

2011-04-26 11:30:01

student enrollment says

I do respect Yano’s private life. I agree with Komono Dragon they do grow up fast and she is adorable.

I like to see pictures of my nephew all the time, he is 2 years old now. Catlyn

(Comments wont nest below this level)

2011-04-02 00:22:53

Komodo Dragon says

I agree, please do post pictures of her as she’s growing up. When my cousin became a mother for the first time, I’d see some new pictures every week for over 5 years now and it’s amazing to watch kids grow up so fast.

2011-04-02 08:29:00

Lawyer North Queensland says

Your baby is look really sweet.I think she is look like you…..!

2011-04-05 00:09:05

Childrens Model Agency says

One of the most important aspects; if not the most important aspect, in acquiring model jobs for your child is to secure a professional modeling portfolio. Before child models can join an agency, they should have a portfolio.

2011-04-13 09:23:27

Lawyer North Queensland says

@ Childrens Mode,well advice on this post.

2011-04-22 03:40:02

Remedy Market says

I think 7 months is too early for model job ;)
But Yano can always find baby photo contests in Google.

2011-04-05 00:14:57

Childrens Model Agency says

Yano you are doing a wonderful job through this blog.I like your blog.your baby is very cute.My baby girl is beautiful like your baby, shes 11 months,Ive been thinking of her joining modeling agencies.

2011-04-06 10:53:09

sell home fast says

She’s really very cute.Congrats to you to have gal like her.I agree with you,time flies buddy.But you can keep everything of her childhood in recorded manner.Don’t even miss a single great moment.Such memories can make you laugh whole life…

2011-04-09 03:10:38

makeup cosmetics says

It is a good post and agree this in the post we see the good family thanks to this

2011-04-09 03:12:40

makeup cosmetics says

And your baby and your site is very good for all person. thanks to this post

2011-04-09 21:53:01

painters virginia beach says

I have a 4 year old ferret that recently lost his best friend due to adrenal disease. My daughter got a 3-4 month old bunny recently. I was wondering if the two can be introduced as possible playmates or if that is a no-no in the animal kingdom? The ferret has always got along with other animals. Used to ignore my daughters rats and plays with the cats on occasion.

2011-04-09 21:54:16

painters virginia beach says

Ferrets get along best with other carnivores like cats or dogs because a ferret can play rough with them and the cat or dog has the ability to fight them off. The rabbits only defense is to run and hide. You’ll end up with a very stressed rabbit putting it around it’s natural hunter.

2011-04-09 21:55:10

painters virginia beach says

Ferrets were bred to kill rabbits back when they were first domesticated. People figured out that these little hunters loved to burrow and if you wanted rabbit stew, you could just send a ferret down a rabbit hole and then the ferret would kill the rabbit and then the humans would take the rabbit for the ferret for dinner.

2011-04-13 09:21:50

Lawyer North Queensland says

Wow!sweet baby.Tell us it’s name……

2011-04-18 11:51:37

sell home fast says

Such a adorable baby.I have two kids and both are very naughty.They always make me laugh and I just love to spend a lot time with them.Nice sharing…

2011-04-22 03:45:35

Remedy Market says

Yano, I’d like to suggest you next funny tip. Find the wall in your home and measure baby’s height each birthday. It will be fun for your family to watch how your baby grow.

2011-05-01 02:28:54

used tires says

Awwww shes so cute!!

-Jean

2011-05-01 03:11:09

Komodo Dragon says

Indeed. Really makes me wish I had children too.

2011-05-03 11:48:46

student enrollment says

Yano, She is so cute, defiantly a Sweetpea.

(Comments wont nest below this level)

2011-05-07 04:30:33

makeup cosmetics says

I am getting a real care baby today for a school project and i really want to do well. It will cry when it wants it’s nappy changed, winding or feeding. But how do i know which one of the above it needs/wants? Thanks

2011-05-07 04:35:16

makeup cosmetics says

What is a really good line of organic baby care products?Items like baby wash/shampoo, oil, diaper rash cream, etc. I am just wondering if anyone uses a really good brand. Please let me know.Yano Thanks!

2011-05-07 13:32:27

sell home fast says

I hope now she’s pretty much younger and helping papa in small tasks.Looking really cute.Nice sharing with all.

2011-05-09 05:55:37

Vapor Smoking says

Wow!she is so sweet.But what’s name of here?

2011-05-09 23:46:38

botox in surrey says

I need some help, this is the first time my husband and I travel with our 10 month old baby, and i would like some advice on what to pack, so far I have: play pen ( so he can sleep on it), diapers, clothes, sleepwear, day clothes , bibs, socks, his own pillow,shoes, toys, stroller, blankets, any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2011-05-09 23:53:04

botox in surrey says

My son just turned 10 months old and he is cruising around furniture, climbing on things, going up steps, speed crawling :), waves bye bye, claps, mocks mommy & daddy, and says mama and Dada.just wondering what YOUR 10 month baby is doing. Thanks

2011-05-13 00:34:34

used tires says

@botox, that’s really cool of you to share about your son! Thats so cute!

-Jean

2011-05-19 14:39:36

student enrollment says

You guys must be busy with Sweetpea & Benjamin.

2011-06-01 02:45:13

Komodo Dragon says

If I were a parent, I’d be totally busy with such adorable kids too! Time flies when you’re watching them grow.

2011-05-31 06:19:18

Restaurant Reservations says

WOW so sweet girl. She is looking so cute and sweet blessing your sweet child. she’s a great joy to your family.

Cheer’s
Anil Kath

2011-05-31 06:23:58

Restaurant Reservations says

hmmmmm i am also waiting for your post on Oscars hope you will bring for us soon thanks once againg for sharing cool things

Cheer’s
Anil Kath

2011-05-31 06:25:35

Restaurant Reservations says

May be i am no need to ask but i want to canfirm why your older post are closed to be comment is there any reason kindly let me know

2011-06-01 01:43:36

used tires says

That is how the comments have always worked on this website, they close in a certain time limit.

-Jean

2011-06-01 09:01:37

student enrollment says

Sorry to get off topic but used tires is right comments automatically get closed after a period of time.