Disneyworld Trip

Ben and Friends, originally uploaded by Yano.

Hmm….one post a month is what I’m averaging lately. I think it’s better than before!

Anyway, we went to Disney World a couple weeks ago. Had a great time, took a ton of pictures, but much less than I did when we went last year. I’ll post up a full review….eventually! Anyway, here’s a pic of Ben and his good friends Minnie and Mickey.

2010-03-22 16:33:20

Laptop Briefcases says

You went to DisneyWorld two years in a row?! I guess Ben is even more spoiled than I imagined. Personally I wouldn’t think a child needs to go somewhere like that more than once. I think children appreciate things less later in life when they get everything handed to them.

2010-03-22 16:35:31

Laptop Briefcases says

By the way, when did Mickey and Minnie get so scared of kids? I’ve never seen them so far away from a child in a photo. It’s as if they are afraid of getting documented proof for a lawsuit.

2010-03-25 05:01:41

used tires says

Hehe, looks like Ben isn’t too pleased with Mickey and Minnie either. :)

Till then,

Jean

2010-07-08 08:48:01

Escort Rate says

Yeah he is similar to Ben, too cute and cuddly to look at.

2010-04-01 11:56:44

used tires says

Come on people, there’s nothing wrong with taking a child there more than once. Good parenting goes beyond that.

Till then,

Jean

2010-04-01 11:58:13

used tires says

I have friends who take their kids there 3-4 times a year. But they’re not spoiled kids. They are hard working in school and extra curricular activities also. Going to Disneyland is more of a reward for that.

Till then,

Jean

2010-04-01 16:50:03

Laptop Briefcases says

Jean you’ve got a point. A kid can have a lot without necessarily being spoiled. He can still be taught good values and how to appreciate things. I just think that someone who has everything when they are younger may have a tougher time when they are older, especially if they cannot afford the luxuries they become accustomed to.

2010-04-08 11:50:16

used tires says

Exactly Laptop, it’s all about making sure everything is allowed to be taken in moderation, by setting limits for the child if need be.

Till then,

Jean

2010-05-12 09:32:38

JGB says

You said it well, it is all about moderation. Multiple trips should not be that big of an issue.

(Comments wont nest below this level)

2010-04-04 21:37:02

American Bison says

One post a month is okay with me, everytime the posts are awesome posts, so they more than make up for the lack of posts :D

Disney world, is such a great place to visit, Ben looks real happy in that photo =D

2010-04-12 12:18:10

Nino says

Your once a month posts beats my once in a while… Glad you are still up!

2010-04-12 15:33:38

Car Battery says

Awww I love it! That’s really great, looks like young Ben is having a great time in Disney world!

2010-04-24 20:14:14

Komodo Dragon says

I would love to be in Disney world Right now, except the only part is… its so expensive for myself to get there, lol.

2010-05-03 16:07:45

Laptop Briefcases says

Will you be bringing Ben back to Disneyworld again next year? It sounds like the magic is wearing off a bit after going there so recently.

2010-05-03 21:31:16

Komodo Dragon says

@Laptop Briefcases, on that note… how about Universal Studios Theme Parks & Resorts? That seems like a great place to go to as well, I’ve been there myself and I actually enjoyed it more compared to Disney World

2010-05-04 17:15:30

Laptop Briefcases says

Yes Universal Studios is pretty cool too. I just don’t know why such a young kid would need to go to all of those places. Sounds like he’s getting everything given to him on a silver platter.

2010-06-06 16:54:56

JGB says

You are being too hard. Kids love these places and should be able to enjoy them.

2010-07-11 20:44:20

Bidet says

I agree everyone should go to Disney World atleast once in their life. Its an amazing experience especially for kids.

(Comments wont nest below this level)

2010-06-24 21:32:14

Komodo Dragon says

@Laptop, Everyone wants to have fun, is what my answer or reply would be to your comment, hehe.

2010-05-05 02:35:28

used tires says

I’ve never heard of the Universal Studios Theme Park. Is it as grand as Disneyworld?

Till then,

Jean

2010-06-28 11:51:38

Laptop Briefcases says

Nice name hijacking attempt.

2010-05-10 16:49:08

JGB says

OMG! How cute is that. LOVE Disneyworld!

2010-07-11 20:40:56

Bidet says

Disney World is so fun, you are never too old to go there. Looks like you guys had a great time.